Friday, January 20, 2017

What is your computer experience?

I grew up using a PC for just about everything, but my junior year of high school I started to use the Macs at my school for a Graphic Design class.


What is your experience with Photoshop and Illustrator?

I started using photoshop and illustrator my junior year of high school and I've been using them ever since. Although I definitely favor photoshop over illustrator.


Do you have a computer at home ? If so does it have Photoshop and Illustrator?

I have my own laptop that I bought last October and I had photoshop for last semester. Ill have to buy it again or find another alternative because its super expensive.


What is your major?

My major is Video Game Design and Development.


What do you hope to get out of this class?

I hope to advance my knowledge in photoshop and illustrator and get motivated to make more art.


Who is your favorite artist?

I really like Rebecca Sugars art style because its cute and bubbly.


Who is your favorite musician?

Oh boy there are a lot... I really like The Front Bottoms, Modern Baseball, and Foxing.


Tell me something interesting about yourself?

I just recently found out that I need glasses. I have a suspicion that its from stating at screens for long period of time.


Write a five line story?

It was New Years night and it was officially 2017. After all the kissing, hugging, and screaming when the ball dropped, Charlie and Tommy ran to the edge of the creek by the dead end by my house. When I ran up to the rest of my friends surrounding them, Charlie and Tommy were already half naked in the creek. Charlie really loves his weird socks so he threw me them when he was knee deep in the freezing cold water. A side note: Charlie has no self control.


Post an image.


No comments:

Post a Comment